Reviewed by Stephen Cummings | Expected reading time 2 min
- High payouts of up to 10,000x
- Lots of bonus game features
- Zero payouts in the base game
SITES WHERE YOU CAN PLAY MONEY CART 3
GAME INFO AND RTP
|Money Cart 3
|April 12, 2023
|£0.10 – £100
|Hold & Win
|Sticky Wild Symbol:
MONEY CART 3: SLOT OVERVIEWLast Updated: December 7, 2023
Written by Stephen Cummings
Money Cart 3 from Relax Gaming is a slot specifically designed for those who love bonus games. The slot game revolves entirely around respins. It is basically a copy of the bonus game from the very popular Money Train 3 slot, but with a lower maximum payout of 10,000x the bet.
In our Money Cart 3 review, we will go through some information that we think you should know before playing this slot. We will start by looking at its RTP and features before moving on to its payouts. We will then look at the advantages and disadvantages of Money Cart 3 and the strategies you can use. At the end, we will give our final verdict.
MONEY CART 3 RTP AND SLOT FEATURES
When it comes to features, Money Cart 3 is all about respins. In the “base game” you have one single mission – trigger three or more bonus symbols to reach the bonus game. Once you succeed, this is where Money Cart 3 really begins. The bonus game then offers a bunch of features and winning opportunities. We have explained them below.
Features in Money Cart 3:
- Bonus symbol – hit 3 or more to trigger respins.
- Collector – collects the visible values on the reels and adds them to its own.
- Collector/payer – randomly selects 3-5 targets and adds its value to itself. It then pays out this value to each target.
- Sniper – doubles the value of 3-8 symbols. Note that the same symbol may be doubled several times.
- Necromancer – revives 2-7 non-persistent special symbols that have been used. May be done multiple times to the same symbol.
- Absorber – removes all normal symbols from the reels.
- Tommy gun sniper – multiplies the value of a randomly selected symbol between 2-6x.
- Tommy gun payer – Adds a coin value of between 5-100 to a random symbol. It is added between 3-10 times.
- Persistent collector – collects the visible values on the reels and adds them to its own for the current and following spins.
- Persistent collector-payer – randomly selects 3-5 targets and adds its value to itself. It then pays out this value to each target during the current and following spins.
- Persistent sniper – doubles the value of 3-8 symbols for the current and following spins. Note that the same symbol may be doubled several times.
- Persistent necromancer – revives 1-7 non-persistent special symbols that have been used during the remainder of the feature. May be done multiple times to the same symbol.
- Persistent shapeshifter – transforms itself into a new special symbol after each spin.
In Money Cart 3, you can only get payouts in its bonus game. The base game is all about getting there. Once you make it to Money Cart 3’s bonus game, you can win up to 10,000x your bet. If you bet the maximum amount of £100, it is therefore possible to win £1 million.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
At SlotsHawk, our slots analyst Stephen Cummings tests the slot games before we review them. When he tested Money Cart 3, he found the following advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Money Cart 3:
- 13 special features in the bonus game
- Top prize of 10,000x the stake
- Respins are triggered frequently
Disadvantages of Money Cart 3:
- The base game is monotonous
STRATEGIES WHEN PLAYING MONEY CART 3
Money Cart 3 is an extremely volatile slot, so you need to be careful with your bet sizes. We therefore recommend a strategy of relatively small bets (no more than 1% of your bankroll) to give yourself enough wiggle room to beat the variance and pick up the big wins. When you do manage to win, the payout tends to be of a decent size, but sometimes it can take quite a while to get there.
Pro tip – try playing Money Cart 3 with a deposit bonus. This way you can usually double your game credits right from the start. Slotnite is a good choice for this as you can get up to £100 extra to bet on Money Cart 3.
All slots in the Money Cart series are mobile-friendly and work on smartphones and tablets. When we tested Money Cart 3, we did so on our Android and iPhone devices, and the game worked well on both.
THE SLOTSHAWK VERDICT
“If you liked Money Cart 2, you will also like Money Cart 3 as both games are designed in the same way. Although the RTP is lowered from 98% to 96%, the maximum payouts are twice as big!”– SlotsHawk Casino Team
British online casinos that offer games from Relax Gaming let you play Money Cart 3 for free in demo mode if you have an account with them. Three casinos we tested Money Cart 3 at and can vouch for include Slotnite Casino, Playzee Casino and Skol Casino.
What is the maximum win in Money Cart 3?
You can win 10,000x your bet in Money Cart 3. This means that the maximum win is £1,000,000 if you play with the maximum stake of £100.
What gaming company makes the Money Cart 3 slot?
Money Cart 3 is designed and developed by Relax Gaming.
What is Money Cart 3 slot game’s RTP?
The return to player percentage in Money Cart 3 is 96.00%.
What is the minimum and maximum bet on Money Cart 3?
The minimum bet allowed is £0.10 and the maximum bet is £100.
Can I get free spins when playing Money Cart 3?
Free spins and respins are triggered almost constantly in Money Cart 3 as the slot is more or less one big bonus game.
What slot features are available in Money Cart 3?
Money Cart 3 revolves around the bonus features which are different types of bonus symbols, free spins, respins, collectors and multipliers.
Greetings, I’m Stephen Cummings
Stephen Cummings is often referred to as ‘The Oracle’. What he doesn’t know about slot games isn’t worth knowing. He’s our genius slot machine analyst who spends most of his time reviewing new games & sites.
Slots analyst since 2020