PAY BY MOBILE SLOTS UK
Pay by phone banking is a new and extremely efficient casino banking option has come to the forefront in 2023. Pay by phone slots sites are now among the most popular places to gamble online.
These sites are just like any other; you will find the usual mix of slots and casino games, only you will be able to make deposits and withdrawals using your phone!
As long as you have a UK SIM card, you can make deposits at a pay by mobile casino. There’s no need to add any card details or any hassle of contacting your bank to make a deposit.
BEST PAY BY MOBILE SLOT SITES 2023
WHY CHOOSE PAY BY PHONE BILL?
If you have easy access to a mobile phone with a UK SIM card then you have the option to make a payments to an online casino and then having the cost added to your mobile bill.
The cost is added to your balance if you are on a phone contract or taken off your pay-as-you-go balance.
With pay-by-mobile slots sites, no card or bank details are needed. You can simply make the most out of convenient and fast mobile payments.
Deposit by mobile phone bill is one of the easiest casino banking options to use.
This payment method is most popular with players who enjoy playing at mobile slot sites who want to both play and pay using their mobile phones.
HOW TO MAKE A CASINO DEPOSIT WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE BILL
If you are yet to make a casino deposit using your mobile phone, here is a simple guide to explain to you exactly what you are required to do to pay using your phone:
- Select Payforit, Zimpler or Boku on the slot sites deposit page.
- Specify your deposit amount.
- Provide your phone number.
- Wait 30 seconds for a casino confirmation code to arrive to your phone.
- Enter the code in the casino.
- Wait for your confirmation message indicating you made a successful deposit.
With traditional payment methods such as debit cards or bank transfers, you will have to give the casino access to more private information.
At a pay-by-mobile casino, all you need to play is your phone number. Most new slot sites offer mobile phone billing.
Depending on your mobile subscription, you can pay your mobile phone casino deposit in one of the following ways:
- Your next monthly phone bill.
- Your existing pay-as-you-go credit.
PAY BY PHONE PLATFORMS AND PROCESSORS
There are four main payment platforms which allow pay by phone casino payments:
- Apple Pay
The platforms above won’t usually charge a fee if you deposit under £30. However, this can vary.
Payforit is simply a payment method which uses your mobile phone credit to pay for online subscription services. You can subscribe to Payforit with just your mobile number.
Zimpler is a Swedish mobile payment service which allows users to make instant payments using their mobile phones. A super safe and secure casino mobile payment option, SlotsHawk highly recommends Zimpler.
Another safe and secure pay-by-mobile slots deposit method is Boku. Over 950 million mobile users are verified with Boku. Depositing with Boku is the perfect way to top up your casino account using your mobile device.
For more information, see our guide to Boku sites.
Apple Pay has become one of the biggest payment methods for mobile phone users not just in the UK, but all over the world. Apple Pay is extremely convenient for anyone who has an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Another great reason for using Apple Pay is that you can withdraw money from your casino account using this method.
The other options do not allow you to make casino withdrawals, but Apple Pay does.
“Considering you can make deposits AND withdrawals using Apple Pay, I would recommend using them when choosing a pay by mobile platform.”– Stephen Cummings – Slots Analyst
ADDED SECURITY WHEN DEPOSITING BY MOBILE PHONE BILL
Most slot site and casino payment methods ask for lots of details and information from you in order to use them.
With the deposit by phone payment method, you only provide the casino with a mobile number so they will never have any access to any of your financial details.
The text message confirmation process is simply an added layer of security. This process protects you as you need to have your phone with you to confirm any deposit.
LEGAL PAY BY PHONE CASINOS IN THE UK
Pay-by-phone-bill casinos in the UK are 100% legal as long as they are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Phone payments are another way of paying, they do not need to be specially regulated.
As long as a casino gets a license to operate in the UK, it then gets to choose which payment options it integrates with.
UK casino sites ensure that they offer payment methods which UK players like, know and trust.
ADVANTAGES OF PLAYING AT A PHONE BILL SLOT SITE
As you can expect, there are lots of advantages to playing mobile deposit slots. Here’s how depositing using your mobile phone can offer you several advantages:
- No card details or other small details needed to make a deposit.
- Play casino games now and pay at the end of the month.
- Extremely secure method of depositing at a casino.
- Low deposit limits ensure you won’t get carried away and break your bank roll.
- Very quick depositing times.
DISADVANTGES OF PLAYING AT A PHONE BILL SLOT SITE
Like anything, there is also chaos to order. There are a few reasons why this banking method may not appeal to you:
- You cannot withdraw using this payment method. Apple Pay is the exception to this rule.
- Limits are low. You can only deposit £10 per transaction or a maximum of £30 per day.
- Only the most well known mobile telecommunications companies support pay by phone billing.
THE BEST PAY BY MOBILE SLOTS
There are certain slot games which are perfect for playing when you make a casino deposit using your mobile phone. Here are our top 10 pay by mobile slots in 2023:
- Starburst (NetEnt)
- Immortal Romance (Microgaming)
- Punk Rocker (No Limit City)
- Book of Dead (Play N Go)
- Medusa Megaways (NextGen Gaming)
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways (NetEnt)
- Joker Troupe (Push Gaming)
- Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming)
- Thai Flower (Scientific Games)
- Dragon’s Luck (Red Tiger Gaming)
NEW PHONE BILL CASINOS AND SLOT SITES
There are certainly a variety of new casino and slot sites offering this payment option.
However, some smaller casinos (which make up a lot of newly launched casinos) prefer to offer their players traditional payment methods.
TRADITIONAL MOBILE PAYMENT METHODS
Of course, the traditional methods of paying into your casino account are also available for mobile and desktop:
- Bank Transfer – Pay instantly using your bank details.
- Debit Cards – This is an easy way for mobile users to make a casino transaction. You can also save your details in your phone’s browser so you do not need to type them every time.
- PayPal – An extremely popular banking method. Slot sites that accept PayPal allow you to deposit with a single tap.
- E-wallets – Use well-known E-wallets such as Skrill or Neteller to transfer your funds from an E-wallet into your casino account.
- Apple Pay – A payment method growing in popularity is Apple Pay which is a great option for iPhone users.
PAY BY PHONE SLOTS FAQS
It is simple to use your mobile phone bill to make a deposit at an online casino. To do so, you must use one of the following platforms:
These mobile payment platforms allow you to deposit using your mobile phone bill. For more information, visit our page on phone bill casinos.
2. What are the advantages of making a casino deposit with mobile phone bill?
There are several advantages to pay by phone bill casino deposits. Firstly, you are only required to pay at the ned of the month. Secondly, it is safe, secure and you do not need to enter any personal financial details. Finally, deposits are restricted to £10 per transaction and £30 per day so you do not have to worry about spending too much money.
3. Are there any fees for pay by mobile?
The payment provider will not charge you any fees. However, please ensure that you check that the casino you are playing at does not charge any deposit fees for mobile billing.
4. Is it safe to deposit by mobile phone?
Yes, making a casino or slot site deposit with your mobile phone bill is completely safe. Boku, Payforit, Zimpler and Apple Pay all have a trusted track record. You do not have to give out any bank details to your casino either; only your mobile phone number. Other payment options require you to showcase much more personal information.
5. How long will the transaction take to enter my casino account?
This will vary from casino to casino but it should only take a matter of seconds.
6. Do all slot sites and casinos accept the pay by phone banking method?
No. Not all UK operating online casinos accept pay by phone. You should always check a casinos terms and conditions in relation to which payment methods they accept before signing up.
7. Can I get bonuses with mobile deposits?
Yes. Some slot sites which accept pay by mobile will still give you bonuses. However, you should ensure your deposit is large enough to trigger the bonus amount.
8. What are pay by phone slots?
Pay by phone slots are simply slot games that you can play after depositing with your phone. In other words, you can play any casino games if you make a deposit with your mobile phone bill. There are no separate slots for pay by mobile and other banking methods.
9. What are the pay by mobile phone bill deposit limits?
The minimum deposit is usually £5 whilst the maximum deposit is usually £10. The amount you can deposit per day is £30.
10. Which mobile banking methods are available in the UK?
Popular mobile payemnt services in the UK include: Boku, Payforit and Apple Pay.
Greetings, I’m Yvonne Greenwood
Yvonne Greenwood is our talented writer. In the office she goes by the nickname ‘The Machine’ because of her ability to always smash out excellent and relevant articles for our readers at SlotsHawk.com.
Content writer since 2020